Wishing we were on Boriquen with all of our family

Friday, February 26, 2010

Block 1 Form Drawing week 2

Grade 1
We had a very good week which goes to show good planning and flexibility goes a long way. I based our week on a rain theme thinking that the weather would help with the inspiration in our form drawing. All of our readings definitely worked with our straight and curve line form drawings. Here is what it looked like:



















Even dd got into the chalkboard drawing and poem. Success for both kids.
















Here's our movement with help of twister scramble. I love these dots.

















Here are the forms we worked on in this section.





















Playdough is a must in our daily life.


















Does his proud smile prove that we are having a good time? This was his favorite.

This week's learning has definitely rejuvenated my faith in waldorf inspired homeschooling and realized that I strayed away from that. I can't wait until next week. I mean look at my ds's smile.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Netty! I love the techniques you are using with your son. Check out Cranium's Hullabaloo game for great movement and learning combined. It's one of my son's faves :)

    ReplyDelete